We have a number of print stations throughout each campus to allow you to photocopy, print and scan. Print stations are also located in each of the campus libraries and our Learning and Digital Resources staff are on hand to help support you with using these. Please consider the environment before printing – is there any way you can access this information online?
All students are awarded a print credit of £3 at the start of Semester 1 and Semester 2. The printing prices are as follows: Black and White print – 3p per side, Colour print – 30p per side. This cost doubles if you are printing in A3.
Your print credit can be topped up at the library desk via card payment – we would recommend that you only top up what you need.
To use the print stations follow these steps:
1. Choose either MONOA for black and white or COLOURA for colour printing when sending your document to the print station. Make sure to select A4 or A3 paper and if you want to print on both sides of the paper or just one.
2. Either tap your student card onto the machine to log in or enter your student email address and password by tapping the keyboard icon (this is useful if you do not have your student card yet).
3. Tap on ‘Print Job Release’ and select your document then press ‘Print’. Alternatively, you can perform other tasks such as copying, scanning and emailing a document.
4. Once you are finished, log off the machine by tapping your student card again or by tapping your name in the main menu followed by ‘Log Off’.
For more complex and specialised printing requests, our Print Services staff are here to help. They are based at Gardyne campus.
Print Services are open between 10:00 and 13.00 Monday to Friday (term time). Payment is by card only.
Our Print Services staff are always happy to help so if you are unsure about your request, head over to Y007 on the lower ground floor at Gardyne to have a chat. Please note, if you are based at Kingsway or Arbroath Campus, please speak to your campus Library staff who will be able to support you with your request.
Click on the button below to make a print services request.
Print services include:
- Basic copying and printing in both A4/A3 (can be cheaper than using the print stations if bulk printing).
- Printing on card and coloured paper.
- Laminating both A4/A3 pages.
- Spiral binding booklets.
- Basic folding of paper in bulk – A4 and A3.
- Specialised services for Art and Design students including customised screen printing sheets.
Please contact email@example.com if you require any further information.