Library and Learning Hubs
Learning and Digital Resources staff across all campuses are here to support and help you during your time at college. If you need help or assistance with anything as wide ranging as, how to reference to where can I book a PC, then please just come and ask. We are here to help!
Here are just some of the services we offer:
- Interactive Library Catalogue
- Books, Magazines, Journals and Newspapers
- Stationery and Art Supply Sales
- eBooks and Online Resources
- Support with MyLearning and ePortfolios, including OneFile
- Online TV (ClickView)
- Open Educational Resources
- Photocopying and Scanning
- Frontline IT Support and Password Reset
- One to One Support
- Learn @ D&A Inductions Session and Online Tutorial
- Future Talent Timetabled Workshops and Hub Sessions
- Bookable PCs, Tablets and Laptops
- Learning Lab and Fujitsu Innovation Space Sessions
- 3D Printing, VR, AR and Robotics Equipment
If you need to request a resource then please contact the LDR Team:
All Dundee and Angus College staff and students can access our Future Talent resources.
Fujitsu Innovation Space and Learning Labs
The aim of the Learning Labs/Fujitsu Innovation Spaces is to allow users to experience the latest digital tools and technologies on offer. You can find the Fujitsu Innovation Space beside the Help Point at Gardyne and the Learning Labs in the on the 1st floor of the CALC Building in Arbroath and at the back of the library at Kingsway.
It can be used as a safe space to try out new technology and learn how to make best use of it in the curriculum. You can learn, teach, create and experiment, all within these amazing learning environments.
The Learning and Digital Resources staff can provide training, advice and support to students, staff and the wider community, providing creative learning opportunities that may not otherwise be available.